Roadworthy Inspections near St Kilda Road & South Melbourne
A roadworthy inspection is carried out to assess the roadworthiness of a vehicle. If all the items required to be checked are found in good working condition, then a roadworthy certificate is issued for your vehicle.
A roadworthy inspection is a must in circumstances where a vehicle has to resold or re-registered. It is also required when a previous defect notice on a vehicle needs to be cleared. We conduct roadworthy inspections for all makes and models of cars.
Our technicians are licensed to perform roadworthy inspection and issue a roadworthy certificate. In case your vehicle doesn’t clear the test, we will repair the defective items and conduct the inspection again within 7 days.
WHAT WE DO
Car Logbook Service & Repairs.
Exhaust Systems & Catalytic Converters.
Suspension Repairs and Shock Absorbers.
Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection.
- Car Air Conditioning
- Auto Electrical Services & Repairs.
- Clutch Replacement.
- Gearbox & Differential Repairs.
- Automatic Transmission servicing.
- Car Air Conditioning Servicing.
- Fuel Injection Servicing.
- Car Computer Diagnosis & Analysis.
- Battery check and replacement.
- All Mechanical Repair.
- Roadworthy Inspections
- Auto Electrical Services.