High-Quality Car Air Conditioning Service Provider in Port Melbourne
Your Car Air Conditioning system is under pressure and will leak gas slowly over time due to hose permeation, spinning shaft seal, o/ring connections or component leakage. This leak rate is approximately 10% per year and increases with the age of the vehicle. The refrigerant gas becomes low thus your car air conditioning will not cool as it did and will need Re-gassing.
The correct refrigerant and gas level is critical to system performance, so bring it to the specialists at Barra Mechanical Repairs to ensure the system is fully inspected, degassed, and evacuated then recharged to the manufacturer’s specifications. We then check components for wear and fully leak and performance test the system.
WHAT WE DO
Car Logbook Service & Repairs.
Exhaust Systems & Catalytic Converters.
Suspension Repairs and Shock Absorbers.
Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection.
- Car Air Conditioning
- Auto Electrical Services & Repairs.
- Clutch Replacement.
- Gearbox & Differential Repairs.
- Automatic Transmission servicing.
- Car Air Conditioning Servicing.
- Fuel Injection Servicing.
- Car Computer Diagnosis & Analysis.
- Battery check and replacement.
- All Mechanical Repair.
- Roadworthy Inspections
- Auto Electrical Services.