Car Diagnostic & Suspension Parts Service Specialist near Port Melbourne
Keeping you and your family safe in your vehicle is of paramount importance and the steering and suspension components are an essential part of this. Some signs of steering or suspension problems are:
- Vehicle not handling as well as you think it should
- Excessive bouncing over bumps
- Clunking or knocking over rough roads
- Steering pulling or shaking excessively
- Power steering leaks
Barra mechanical repairs can diagnose and repair your suspension and steering systems and undertake the following repairs;
- Shock absorber/strut replacement
- Coil or leaf spring replacement
- New ball joint fitting
- Replacement of cracked or split suspension bushes
- Steering rack/box replacement
- Power steering hose replacement
- Replacement of tie rod ends, rack ends, idler arms and pitman arms
WHAT WE DO
Car Logbook Service & Repairs.
Exhaust Systems & Catalytic Converters.
Suspension Repairs and Shock Absorbers.
Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection.
- Car Air Conditioning
- Auto Electrical Services & Repairs.
- Clutch Replacement.
- Gearbox & Differential Repairs.
- Automatic Transmission servicing.
- Car Air Conditioning Servicing.
- Fuel Injection Servicing.
- Car Computer Diagnosis & Analysis.
- Battery check and replacement.
- All Mechanical Repair.
- Roadworthy Inspections
- Auto Electrical Services.