Timing Belt Replacement Service in South Melbourne & St Kilda Road
The Timing belt is a vital component of any modern engine, it ensures that the moving engine components remain synchronised thus avoiding contact with each other. If the belt fails the damage to the engine would be costly to repair sometimes resulting in a replacement engine.
Timing belts are constructed from rubber based materials and so deteriorates over time even on low mileage cars.
The recommended maximum life of the Timing belt varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, however if you are not sure give us a call and we can advise you accordingly. If your car’s Timing belt is due for renewal we would be happy to provide an estimate.
WHAT WE DO
Car Logbook Service & Repairs.
Exhaust Systems & Catalytic Converters.
Suspension Repairs and Shock Absorbers.
Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection.
- Car Air Conditioning
- Auto Electrical Services & Repairs.
- Clutch Replacement.
- Gearbox & Differential Repairs.
- Automatic Transmission servicing.
- Car Air Conditioning Servicing.
- Fuel Injection Servicing.
- Car Computer Diagnosis & Analysis.
- Battery check and replacement.
- All Mechanical Repair.
- Roadworthy Inspections
- Auto Electrical Services.